- The PERFORMANCE DIAGNOSTIC focuses on a type of transportation function or metric to develop a single value creation path and identify how to optimize the performance of that factor.
- The OPERATIONAL DIAGNOSTIC focuses on multiple types of transportation functions and metrics to develop value creation paths and identify how to optimize the performance of the entire organization.
- The ENTERPRISE DIAGNOSTIC focuses on all transportation functions and metrics to optimize overall performance, determine the root causes of success and to support the building of an industry leading organization.
- Create Value Model - Key success factors for each performance dimension
- Create Value Paths - Value contribution of each initiatives in the strategy
- Calculate the Economics - Cost, Value and ROI for every initiative
- Develop a Performance Index - Track and measure performance over time
- Assess the Infrastructure - Identify and monitor implementation risks
All Solutions Come from a Combination of the Following Services
Diagnostics Involves collecting the performance requirements and priorities of all stakeholders, identifying current performance and creating a value model with solution options
Valuation Identifies and quantifies the value each part of the organization can contribute to the solution and where additional capital investment in the organization will be required
Realization Creates the process that drives; disciplined implementation, achievement of results and a more agile and competitive organization
Knowledge Transfer Ensures sustainability by building the capability required by the solution at all levels of the organization